Best Digital Marketing Course in Assam
Best Digital Marketing Course - Assam Batch
Digibix's award-winning Best Digital Marketing Course, now having a special new batch for Assam students.
- Digital Marketing Professional Certification (13 Modules)
- Search Engine Optimization Professional Certification (7 Modules)
- Marketing Through Search - In Practice (6 Modules)
- Email Marketing (14 Modules)
- Google Analytics Power Program Certification (11 Modules)
- Website Design & WordPress Master Certification (16 Modules)
- Facebook Masterclass (8 Modules)
- Step-By-Step guide to create an online store (1 Module)
- One course to become a Digital Marketing Expert in 2021.
- Attractive job opportunities in digital marketing
- Grow your business through internet
- Sell your products throughout the world by sitting in Assam
- Get Freelance opportunities from the world by sitting in Assam
- Industry oriented course with Proven results. 5000+ success stories across 24 states in India & 7 countires.
- Self-paced online course.
- Holistic understanding of Digital Marketing
- Demos and tutorials of platforms with high practical understanding.
- A verifiable certification through a QR code.
- Rating: 4.8/5
- Meant for: Beginners & intermediate knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Mentorship of faculty, alums from IITs, IIMs
- Backed by Digital Media incubators and Global Google Experts
- 76 different modules, across 10 major online platforms. Includes Google Analytics, PPC, Content marketing, Influencer Marketing.
- Awarded by Global Youth Marketing Forum
Don't just learn Digital Marketing To Get A Job. Become an e-Entrepreneur!
A Certificate That Will Help You Get Interview Calls
Don't Believe Us! Read What Our Students Say...
Our students have now started own companies after completing the course
Student profile - Key Highlights
- 64% Graduates
- 37% working professionals
- 23% Freshers
- 30% have a work experience of less than 1 year
Students run their own businesses, or are pursuing BBA, B-Tech, B-Com, or MBA or are working with leading companies such as Tata Sky, Maxlife, Accenture, Infosys, HCL, Magicbricks, Glaxo SmithKline pharmaceuticals, Hindustan Unilever, ICICI Bank, Oriflame, Lego Education, Bajaj Capital, Wipro, L&T finance and many other companies.
Detailed Course Outline
Digital Marketing Certification Course
Topic 1: Introduction to digital marketing
Digital marketing is an umbrella term for the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium. The way in which digital marketing has developed since the 1990’s and 2000’s has changed the way brands and businesses utilize technology and digital marketing for their marketing. Digital marketing campaigns are becoming more prevalent, as digital platforms are increasingly incorporated into marketing plans, and as people use digital devices instead of going to physical shops. This section covers basics of Digital Marketing, its importance and relevance.
Topic 2: Important Digital Marketing Terms
This section important terms, concepts and their meanings that are critical in understanding Digital Marketing. These include terms such as C.P.M., C.P.C., C.T.R etc. and their relevance in digital marketing campaigns.
Topic 3: Paid Media, Earned Media and Owned Media
This section covers three important concepts i.e. Paid, earned and owned media. In this section the meaning, difference and relevance of these concepts are covered. Understand of paid, earned and owned media can help you create a better digital media strategy.
Topic 4: Why Digital Marketing?
This section covers in great detail the relevance and importance of Digital Marketing. It covers how digital marketing can help start-ups, non-profits, small business, and large brands.
Topic 5: Planning a Digital Marketing Campaign
This section outlines creation of a digital marketing plan. It will help you build a digital marketing plan that can come in handy in your job, start-up, or small business. It also helps your understand essentials of any digital marketing plan.
Topic 6: Introduction to Content Marketing
Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action. This section introduces the concept of content marketing.
Topic 7: History of Content Marketing
This section explores the origins of content marketing and its role in the present context of digital marketing.
Topic 8: Creating a content marketing plan
This section covers the basics of creating and implement a content marketing plan and measuring its impact. Content Marketing case study - A case study that details out successful implementation of content marketing is explored.
Topic 9: Influencer Marketing
Influencer marketing, (also Influence Marketing) is a form of marketing that has emerged from a variety of practices and studies, in which focus is placed on specific key individuals (or types of individual) rather than the target market as a whole. This section introduces influencer marketing and its importance in the context of digital marketing.
Topic 10: Planning an influencer marketing campaign
In this section we'll explore how you can plan and implement an influencer marketing campaign. It covers important aspects of the plan and metrics that should be tracked to measure the success of an influencer marketing campaign.
Topic 11: Pay-Per-Click advertising basics
Pay per click (PPC), also called cost per click, is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher (typically a website owner or a network of websites) when the ad is clicked. Pay-per-click is commonly associated with search engines. This section covers the basics of pay-per-click advertising. It will help you understand what is pay-per-click advertising, how it works and its importance.
Topic 12: Pros and Cons of Pay-Per-Click advertising
This section covers the pros and cons of pay-per-click advertising. It'll help you understand when and how to use pay-per-click advertising.
Topic 13: Google Adwords
Google AdWords is an online advertising service that enables advertisers to compete to display brief advertising copy to web users, based in part on cookies, keywords, predefined by the advertisers that might link the copy to the content of web pages shown to users. Web pages from Google and from partner websites are designed to allow Google to select and display this advertising copy. Advertisers pay when users divert their browsing to seek more information about the copy displayed, and partner websites receive a portion of the income they generate. This section covers insights on how the Google Adwords auction system works, a tutorial on the bidding system and finally how you can get started with Google Adwords.
Search Engine Optimization Certification
What is Search Engine Optimization (S.E.O.)?
Search Engine Optimization (S.E.O.) is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines. It is the roadmap that connects potential visitors with websites. It helps us find what we're looking for and draws interested customers to our online stores, blogs and websites.
Why is it important?
We’ve all seen or met people who are running their own blogs or websites and are generating a lot of income by displaying ads. The reality of their success is that they are able to get a lot of traffic organically from Google, Bing, and other platforms. They don’t spend a lot of money on advertising. In short they’ve mastered Search Engine Optimization.
Why should you learn S.E.O.?
Every month, Google gets over 100 billion searches. Approximately 160 Billion searches. are completed over Google in a month This means that depending on the content you create and the search engine optimization you've done, you literally have a billions plus opportunities to appear in these results, drive traffic, awareness, and sales.
Today, we use Google to find answers for everything. The act has become so popular that “Google” can even be used as a verb. Whether you’re looking to purchase a product or you’re looking for the answer to a question, your first instinct is probably to check Google.
If you master getting your website ranked in the top search results for a highly searched keyword on Google, you can potentially make a lot of money though all the traffic on the keyword.
SEO doesn’t actually cost anything, unlike pricey traditional modes of advertising and other paid online ads. Carefully planning content and distributing information might take some time to create, but the returns are good.
Topics Covered in Search Engine Optimization Certification
Topic 1: Search Engine Optimization – Introduction & Overview
This sections is divided in to three parts. First part covers the Introduction to Search Engine Optimization , Important definitions, and Search Engine Optimization History.
Topic 2: Search Engine Optimization Basics
This sections is divided in to 3 subsections (SEO Basics - I, SEO Basics - II , and SEO Basics - III ). It covers basics of search engine optimization and will help you understand how you can implement search engine optimization for your website.
Topic 3: Advanced Search Engine Optimization
This section is divided in to 2 subsections (Advanced SEO – I, Advanced SEO – II), each of which explains finer aspects of search engine optimization.
Topic 4: How does Google search work
This section will help you understand the functioning of Google Search – World’s largest search engine.
Topic 5: How to create an SEO Strategy.
This section outlines creating an effective SEO strategy. It outlines essentials of a successful search engine optimization strategy.
Topic 6: Search queries and webmaster tools
This section is comprised of 2 subsections. First section explains Using search queries to improve your site. The second section will give you a better understanding of using webmaster tools.
Topic 7: Search Engine Optimization for small sites and startups
This section will help clear a few myths about search engine optimization. It covers how can small sites become popular. It will also explore search engine optimization for startups.
Search Engine Optimization Mistakes and Best practices This section covers Common mistakes (and best practices) while optimizing your website for search. It has a short tutorial on search engine optimization mistakes and a few best practices recommended by Google
Marketing Through Search - In Practice
This course discusses the practical applications of search engine optimization. It covers sample reports, metrics, case studies and discusses important tips that can help you optimize your business for search in a better manner. The course discusses the role of content in details including content frameworks and examples. Most small and large businesses can use the insights shared in this course to optimize for search.
Topics covered in this course
- Context & Agenda: This section covers the basics of marketing through search. This module will help you understand how can you market your business through search (engines), the difference between organic & paid search, various decision-makers in an organization & their roles, defining important metrics, reporting these metrics, planning your budget, and the decision to outsource SEO efforts.
- Basics of Marketing Through Search: This section covers the dominance and relevance of various search engines including Google. It also examines the role of online directories, forums, aggregators, and marketplaces in promoting businesses through search engines. This section also explores the importance & relevance of content through an example.
- The Content Framework: This section covers content in more detail. We discuss the content framework, content types, and examples of content. The content framework will help you structure your content for your business and understand the finer aspects of content. Some examples of video-based user-generated content have also been discussed in this section.
- The Role of Indian Languages: This section covers the role of Indian languages in the Indian internet landscape. We discuss the importance of Indian languages, factors benefitting India and the role of creating content in Indian languages for better search engine optimization.
- Review Quiz: Attempt this review quiz to check your understanding of this course. Only after attempting this review quiz and scoring above 40% will you be able to download your first certificate of completion.
- Certification: After attempting the quiz in the previous section and scoring above 40%, you can click on the certificate of completion and download your certification.
Email marketing helps you connect with your audience to promote your brand and increase sales. You can do a lot of things with emails, like sell products, share some news, or tell a story. This course will help you understand Email marketing from scratch. With the help of theory and demo videos of tools, this course will help you understand how you can use Email marketing to promote your products, blogs and use it to spread your message effectively.
- Email Marketing Introduction: This lecture will give you a basic overview of Email marketing. We cover some of the important benefits of email marketing and 4 important steps needed to get started with Email marketing.
- Building Your Email Marketing List: You’ll see the highest ROI when you build and maintain an engaged subscriber list, made up of people who want to receive your messages (and who opted in on purpose). This topic will cover tips to build an email marketing list quickly from scratch, tips to grow your email marketing list. We will explore example of Nike, Flipkart, Freshdesk, Hellbound Bloggers, NeilPatel, and Mailchimp. We will also discuss the problems with buying a list of emails. Finally, this section will cover tools and email service providers who can help you in managing your email marketing list.
- Important Email Marketing Metrics: This session covers important Email Marketing metrics. To understand the performance of your email marketing campaigns, it is important to understand important metrics and their role in the Email Marketing funnel. We will discuss 8 important metrics to understand the performance of Email Marketing campaigns and the entire Email Marketing funnel.
- Getting Started With Mailchimp - Exploring The Dashboard: In this session we explore some of the features of Mailchimp and the dashboard of Mailchimp. This session is intended to give you a basic understanding of the Mailchimp dashboard and various features available on Mailchimp.
- Signing Up with Mailchimp - Exploring features: In this tutorial we'll discover features available on Mailchimp and how you can signup on Mailchimp.
- Creating Email Lists, Signup forms, Popups, Landing pages: In this tutorial we'll explore how you can manage your audience on Mailchimp and how you can create email lists, signup forms, popups and landing pages easily on Mailchimp.
- Creating First Email Marketing Campaign: In this session, we'll create an email marketing campaign from scratch. We'll design an email on mailchimp, add personalization to the email, explore sending the email to a segmented audience from Mailchimp.
- Setting Up Email Marketing Automation: In this session, we'll create an email automation. We'll explore setting up automation rules, triggers, and segments for a test email marketing campaign.
- Measuring & Reporting Email Marketing Performance: In this session, we'll discuss measuring important email marketing metrics on the email service provider's platform. We'll explore the reports feature on Mailchimp, explore benchmarking data on Mailchimp and understand performance of various campaigns.
- Integrating your Website with Mailchimp: In this session we'll explore how you can integrate your blog or an e-commerce website with Mailchimp.
- Integrating Google Analytics and Facebook with Mailchimp: In this session we'll explore how you can integrate Google Analytics with Mailchimp. This integration helps you better track the performance of your email marketing campaigns with Google Analytics. We'll also explore using the integrate feature of Mailchimp to integrate your Facebook page with Mailchimp. This integration helps you integrating your signup forms with Facebook. This integration can help you build and grow your email list with the help of social media.
- Writing Better Email Subject Lines: In this session, we'll explore using a tool to understand the effectiveness and a score for your email subject lines.
- Important Email Marketing Tips To Remember: In this final concluding session we discuss important Email Marketing tips that can help you get more out of your email marketing efforts.
- Review Quiz and Certification
Google Analytics Power Program
- Introduction to Google Analytics: A brief introduction about Google Analytics. This session gives a brief introduction to Google Analytics, and why it is important. Google Analytics is a very important tool for marketing professionals to get more data and insights about the users visiting a particular website. This has important implications for website and App designers, and digital marketing professionals.
- Overview of the Google Analytics Dashboard: This section covers a brief overview of the Google Analytics dashboard. It gives a demo of the Google analytics overview tab, and explains important metrics displayed by Google Analytics.
- Audience Insights: Google Analytics provides the audience insights feature that allows you to understand how many users visited your website in a certain time period and more about these users. It helps you understand key metrics like average time spent on the website, bounce rates, number of sessions, average duration of session, demographics of your users (Gender, Age), and other important information such as their interests, their geographic location, and their devices.
- Audience Insights - Understanding Geography: This topic gives you a demo of how to understand the geographic locations of your website visitors through Google Analytics. The Geo feature within Google Analytics helps you better understand the users from all geographies and gives you a deeper understanding of their behavior. It will enable you to understand the differences and similarities between visitors from 2 geographies. For instance if you want to understand the differences/similarities in your website visitors from Mumbai and New Delhi, the Geo feature in Audience insights will help you.
- Audience Insights - Interest: Google Analytics helps you segment your website/App visitors basis interest groups. Within the Audience section in Google analytics, you can get a better understanding of the interest groups of your audience to better understand your website visitors.
- Audience Insights - Mobile, Technology and Engagement: The Audience Insights feature of Google Analytics helps you understand the various devices from where your website and content are being accessed by your users. You'll be able to understand the number of users visiting your website from a mobile device. You'll also be able to understand the handsets they are using, the browsers they are using, and also their engagement with your content. This has important implications for your website designers and developers. For marketing professionals, you can better understand how your content is being accessed and know more about your users.
- Understanding Acquisition in Google Analytics: Google Analytics and the acquisition sections helps you get a better understanding of where and how people are coming to your website. It is one of the most important and power features of Google Analytics. As a marketing professional you might be running ads on Facebook, Google, or might be doing Email marketing to get more visitors on your website. The acquisition section helps you better understand how many visitors are coming from each source on to your website and helps you understand the nature and behavior of these visitors.
- UTM Parameters and Google URL Builder: UTM parameters are simply tags you add to a URL — when your link is clicked, the tags are sent back to Google Analytics and tracked. With UTM parameters, you can tag your links to gauge the effectiveness of your campaigns and identify the best ways to drive more visitors to your website.
- Creating UTM Codes, Exporting Data and tracking ROI: Learn through an example of how to create UTM codes, export data from Google analytics and subsequently track ROI for your Digital Marketing campaigns using the acquisition tab in Google Analytics.
- Understanding User Behavior in Google Analytics: The Behavior section reveals what your visitors do on your website. Specifically, the reports tell you what pages people visit and what actions they take while visiting.
- Google Analytics Power Program - Quiz & Certification
Want to become a Facebook Ads expert? Learn Advertising on Facebook through demo tutorials in a 8-part Facebook masterclass. Become an expert in advertising on Facebook. Learn advanced features of Facebook advertising including Facebook pixels, custom audiences, lookalike audiences, re-targeting, budget optimization and lead generation campaigns.
- Setting up your first Facebook Ad Campaign - Learn how to setup your first ad campaign on Facebook through a demonstrative video tutorial. Understand the Facebook ad manager, and the steps for creating your first ad campaign.
Facebook Ad Manager - Understand Facebook Ad Manager in detail through 3 separate modules
- Understand key metrics on the Facebook Ad Manager & learn how to view custom metrics
- Understand Account Overview Tab on the Facebook ad manager, campaigns, ad sets, and ads.
- Learn how to report key ad metrics on Facebook
- Facebook Pages - Learn how to setup, and create Facebook pages. Also get an overview of key metrics on Facebook pages
Lead Generation on Facebook - Learn on how to setup a lead generation campaign on Facebook in this 2 part module.
- How to create a lead generation campaign on Facebook
- How to view & download leads from Facebook
- Facebook Pixels - The Facebook pixel is code that you place on your website. It collects data that helps you track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to people who have already taken some kind of action on your website. Discover how the Facebook pixel can help you measure Facebook ads results, track conversions and remarket to your website visitors
- Budget Optimization - Learn how to optimize your budget for key business metrics such as sales using Facebook pixels.
- Custom Audience & Re-Targeting - A Custom Audience from a customer list is a type of audience you can create made up of your existing customers. You can target ads to the audience you've created on Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network.
- Lookalike Audiences on Facebook - A Lookalike Audience is a way to reach new people who are likely to be interested in your business because they're similar to your best existing customers.
WordPress Master Certification
Learn website design using WordPress. WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. It's the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today. WordPress is much more just a blogging tool. Highly flexible content management system (CMS) that enables you to build and manage your own website using just your web browser.
- Introduction to Website Design & WordPress
- Benefits & Features
- Important terms - Learn important & more frequently used terms on WordPress including plugins, posts, pages, categories, tags, & themes.
- Getting started with WordPress.com
- Customizing a blog on WordPress.com - Learn how to enhance the look & feel of your blog on WordPress.com
- WordPress.com - Posts & pages - Learn how to create & publish posts & pages on WordPress.com
- Introduction to Self Hosted WordPress - An introduction to self hosted WordPress.
- Setting & customizing Self Hosted WordPress - Learn how to setup and customize a self hosted WordPress account..
- Customizing themes on WordPress - Enhance the look & feel of your Website & make it look like a world class website by customizing its theme.
- Posts, Categories & Tags - Learn more about posts, categories, tags, and how to use them effectively on your WordPress website
- Pages on Self Hosted WordPress - Learn how to create and publish pages on self hosted WordPress.
- WordPress Plugins - Learn how to install and activate plugins on WordPress. Plugins is a software containing a group of functions that can be added to a WordPress website. It can extend functionality or add new features to your WordPress website.
- Search Engine Optimization on Self Hosted WordPress -
- Integrating Google Analytics - Integrate Google Analytics with your website in a few minutes through popular Google Analytics plugins.
- Social Media Integrations on WordPress - Learn integrating social media sharing on WordPress through popular social media sharing plugins on WordPress.
- Making an e-commerce website on WordPress - Learn how to transform your website on WordPress in to an ecommerce website. Start selling online by making an ecommerce website for yourself or a client using WooCommerce, a popular e-commerce plugin for WordPress.
Certification Quiz: Digital Marketing Foundation Course Certification Quiz
30 minute quiz (objective type) for the certification
Facebook has over 1.65 billion users world wide with over 1 billion user checking Facebook every day. This sections covers in brief how you can reach out to people by advertising on Facebook.
Instagram Marketing basics
Instagram is a global community of over 700 million users. This section details out important concepts about marketing on Instagram.
Building a brand on Instagram
This section through examples gives a broad overview of how you can use various techniques and tools to build a strong brand presence on Instagram
This section gives a working knowledge of running advertisements on Instagram through the advert panel. It explains how the advert panel works and how you can use it to target users with ads on Instagram.
Increasing followers on Instagram
This section explains effective ways on increasing followers without spending money on Instagram.
Increasing engagement on Instagram
This section covers important concepts and methods through various examples to increase engagement on Instagram.
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
Assam is a booming hub for Digital Marketing professionals at Digibix. We bring to you the Best Digital Marketing Course in Assam. 5000+ students have successfully learned Digital Marketing from this online platform. Among the various cities, states, and regions, Assam is a top city from which students come & learn Digital Marketing.
All these courses are popular in the city of Assam and have been chosen by many students, working professionals, and business owners. They can be done online and can be done from home without visiting any center.
A good understanding of digital marketing can help you do business not just in Assam but across the world.
Assam is a booming center for Digital Marketing & Social Media Marketing professionals. Digital Marketing is a very important skill for most students, working professionals, and business owners today. Your understanding of Digital Marketing can not just help you land a job in Assam, but this job can help you pay better than most other fields. According to the reports in Digital Marketing is a key skill today. You will find thousands of jobs in leading job portals. You can not just land a Digital Marketing Job in Assam but anywhere in India.
Digital Marketing can also help give you an edge in your business. You can use your understanding of Digital Marketing in growing your business. Many businesses in Assam are now earning crores (and even getting paid in dollars through international clients) just by expanding their business through Digital Marketing.
The regional course and batches have been customized for the region of Assam.
- Digital Marketing Professional Certification
- Search Engine Optimization Professional Certification
- Google Analytics Power Program Certification
- Facebook Masterclass
- WordPress Master Certification
- Step-by-Step guide to create an online store